Are you overpaying your harvesting crew? In “Paying Fruit Pickers Per Pound” (2013), Growing Produce reported that one grower overpaid his pickers by almost $20,000 one week because bucket weight totals for blueberries (estimated) exceeded warehouse weight (actual) by 40,000 pounds. With the FairPick system, accurate pick weights could result in significant payroll savings for growers.
FairPick Pro is A Better Weigh to Harvest!
• Easy-to-transport Weighing Station
• NTEP-certified scale, real-time weight display
• Mobile time clock feature
• Clear voice commands for your pickers
• Simple employee management system
• Online Customer Portal account
• Gather useful employee and harvest information
COMPONENTS OF THE FAIRPICK PRO SYSTEM:
Mobile field unit that records employees' weigh events, GPS locations, and other harvest information.
- Voice commands available in English, Spanish, French, German, and Punjabi
- Real-time digital weight display on instructional screen
- Time clock buttons to record accurate clock in and clock out events
- Adjustable-height scale for better picker ergonomics
- Stabilizing "feet" and built-in leveling mechanisms to ensure the device is sturdy and scale is level on uneven ground
- All-day battery life with overnight charger
- 16.5” x 20.5” NTEP-certified scale with a weighing capacity of 150 lbs. and an accuracy of ± 0.01 lbs.
- Spare receipt roll compartment
- Durable foam-filled tires
- Latching Lid to protect electronics during transport and from moisture
- Optional trailer/ATV mounting bracket
Portable back-up battery for the FairPick Pro Weighing Station. Never fear an uncharged battery!
- Easy-grip handle
- Sturdy, protective case
- Back-up power for a full day's harvest
Office-based computer station used to assign employee badges, program container RFID tags, and create Configuration, Upload, and Data Bucket cards
- Use your own Windows-based personal computer
- Plug the RFID Reader/Writer into any standard USB port
- Registration Station app download
- Easy 2nd Sight Internet Router setup
Secure website where growers manage employees, harvest settings, uploaded data, and reports.
- Import Employee lists to save time
- Create Employee Profiles to track minimum wage and break information
- Add multiple container tare weights or set to use individual tare weights
- Turn container RFID tag tracking on and off
- Set and change piece rates per container
- Enter a minimum scan time between weighs to prevent "double-scanning"
- Add additional Portal users with different admin roles
- Easily filter data
- Set the Pay Period to weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly beginning on any day of the week
- View standard and custom reports and download them in CSV format
- Edit, add, and delete data while maintaining a clear audit trail
RUGGEDIZED HANDHELD COMPUTER (RHC-E430)
Ruggedized, portable computer with Data Bucket app that electronically carries data from the Weighing Station to a location with a Wi-Fi internet network. The RHC is only required if the Weighing Station cannot directly connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- Water and drop-resistant design
- Robust, sunlight-readable LCD touch screen
- Eight-hour battery life, depending on use
- FairPick Data Bucket app
- Integrated RFID and barcode scanner
- Capable of running other 2nd Sight apps