The FairTrak is a Flexible Tracking Solution that allows the user to customize the type of data collected with a Ruggedized Handheld Computer (RHC). The FairTrak app provides the framework for electronically recording any number of hourly and piecework tasks. We designed the software to meet the needs of many different Ag operations.
The RHC reads both RFID tags and 1D barcodes to accommodate many workflows. Every logged task receives a date and time stamp as well as GPS coordinates. The possibilities are endless and you’ll keep finding new ways to use FairTrak. Go paperless, keep organized digital records, and get the data you need to run payroll and make better farm management decisions. Read more, or contact us to learn why FairTrak is your Flexible Labor Tracking Solution.
RUGGEDIZED HANDHELD COMPUTER (RHC-E430)
Ruggedized, portable computer that runs the FairTrak App.
- Water and drop-resistant design
- Robust, sunlight-readable LCD touch screen
- Up to eight-hours of battery life
- Extra, swappable battery for extended workdays (purchased separately)
- Integrated RFID and barcode scanner
- Cellular SIM card option for real-time data collection
- Charging dock for two handhelds (purchased separately)
- Bluetooth printing capabilities (printer purchased separately)
Android-based app used to collect labor data.
- Audio indicators
- High-contrast buttons and icons
- Automatic software updates from the Google Play Store
- Secure, in-field editing
- Employee receipt printing (optional)
REGISTRATION STATION APP
Software download for a Windows-based computer that programs employee RFID badges.
- Use your own Windows-based personal computer
- Plug the RFID Reader/Writer into any standard USB port
- Easy Registration Station app download
Secure website where growers manage employees, tasks, lists, piece rates, uploaded data, reports, and other FairTrak settings.
- Import employee lists to save time
- Create Employee Profiles to keep track of minimum wage and break information
- Set and change piece rates for piecework tasks
- Add additional Portal users with different admin roles
- Easily filter data
- Set a custom payroll period
- View standard and custom reports and download them in CSV and PDF formats
- Edit, add, and delete field-collected data in the office
- Simple, paperless, fast, and accurate payroll
- Searchable, digital records
- RFID/barcode tracking for traceability
- Use existing payroll software
- Reports calculate hours worked and break times
- Adaptable mobile time clock
- User-created Tasks and Lists
- Optional employee receipt printing
- GPS coordinates confirm picking and pruning locations
- Generate yield maps
- Better data for job costing
- Year to year comparisons for Improved operations management
- Quick and wireless data upload
- No expensive data or cellular packages required
- Real-time data capabilities with purchased cellular data package
- Integrates with other 2nd Sight products
FairTrak is more than just a mobile time clock. Manage employees, piece rates, and other settings on your secure, online Customer Portal account.
During the day, clock employees in and out of hourly and piecework tasks using employee badges. Record information for minimum wage, job costing, and payroll calculations. Use FairTrak without internet or cellular connectivity all day.
At the end of the day, bring the units back to the office Wi-Fi and sync the data up to your online Portal account. Download the data in CSV (comma separated value) format to open in Microsoft Excel and import into your payroll software. Included in the small yearly, per unit software license fee are standard Daily and Pay Period Reports. These automatically-generated reports make doing payroll quick and easy. Still don't have the information you need? Ask about our custom reports. Fully automate data entry to reduce errors and decrease accounting costs.
THE SOFTWARE: TASKS, LISTS, AND LIST ITEMS
A Task is any job you want to track. Choose a Task type based on the information you need to record, whether that's hours, barcodes, or counts. You can add as many custom Tasks as needed to the FairTrak.
Create Lists to record additional information about a Task.
Under each List, add as many sub-items as needed.
The following diagrams illustrate how you could set up custom Tasks, Lists, and List Items on the FairTrak app for pruning and harvest.