• The 2400 and 2400H Compact Series tractors come standard with many of the same
features offered on our larger tractors.
• Low Profile - The Compact Series tractors are only 88” tall at the top of the roll
bar but still covers 13” of ground clearance making this unit very maneuverable in
• Hydrostatic Steering - One hydraulic pump is dedicated to the steering of this
tractor assuring fngertip control no matter how hard the loader and rear 3 point
hitch is being used. Steering pump output 3.6 GPM.
• Dual Hydraulic Pumps - Assuring smooth operation of the front end loader, rear
3 pt. hitch and steering. Hydraulic pump output 4.8 GPM. Total hydraulic output is
• Two Transmission Options - These tractors are offered with a fully hydrostatic
transmission controlled with a forward and reverse pedal or a 6 speed manual
transmission with 2 reverse gears.
• Cast Iron Rear End And Transmission Housing - Cast iron is the strongest and
best housing manufactured, making this tractor one of the heaviest in its class.
• 2400 dry weight is 1,810 lbs
• Metal Hood, Fenders With Powder Coat Paint Finish - One piece metal hood
raised by dual gas struts secured with a positive lock latch. Powder coat fnish
prevents UV damage to the paint, bringing longevity to the look of the unit. Steel,
unlike fberglass or plastic, will not crack in cold climates.
|Drive System||4 wheel drive|
|Type||Vertical, 4 Cycle, Water Cooled, Diesel|
|Combustion System||Swirl Chamber|
|No. of Cylinders||3|
|Bore x Stroke||78 x 82|
|Air Cleaner Type||Dry, Double Filter Elements|
|Fuel Capacity||6.08 gal|
|Front Tread||6-12 (AG00), 23x8.5-12 (IND00), 23x8.5-12 (Turf00)|
|Rear Tread||9.5-16 (AG00),12-16.5 (IND00), 33x12.20-16 (Turf00)|
|Overall Length||106 in|
|Overall Width||45 in|
|Height with ROPS||88 in|
|Ground Clearance||13 in|
|Gear Shifting (F&R)||HST / 2 Range|
|Travel Speed (F&R)||0 - 11.0 MPH|
|Type||Transmission PTO (overrunning clutch)|
|Speed||540 / 960 RPM|
|3-Point Hitch||Category 1 / Position|
|Lift Capacity||1500 lbs|
|Steering Pump Flow||3.4 (7cc)|
|Main Pump Flow||4.8 (5cc)|
Add us to your inbox to stay up to date and learn more