Rhino SK skid steer cutters feature a Universal Quick Attach Mounting Plate for easy connection to most skid steer loaders. The SK mower’s floating hitch allows the mower to follow the ground contour, giving an even cut in tough conditions. Hydraulic drive components are protected by relief valves for greater dependability.
Baffling under the deck directs the cut material out the left side of the mower for improved operator safety. Rhino SK cutters are available in 60” and 72” widths to get your job done quickly and cleanly. Cut and clear unwanted brush, thickets and grass materials up to 2” in diameter with a Rhino SK mower!
• Universal skid steer quick attach mounting plate
• Baffling under the deck directs cut material away from the operator
• Hydraulic drive components protected by a pressure relief valve
• Drive components can be sized to match most hydraulic flow rates.
• Floating hitch allows the cutter to follow the ground contour
• Cuts material up to 2" in diameter