Plenty of Sturdy Tines and an Adjustable Pickup Gauge Wheel
Crank out high-quality bales in all kinds of crops and crop conditions with the SB Series small square balers. They are all about productivity. With four models, these balers get the job done right with high-capacity features like wide pickups and heavy-duty, smooth rotary feeding systems.
Plenty of Sturdy, Closely Spaced, Curved Finger Tines
• Gently lift the crop while keeping leaves intact
• Rugged tine bars run on sealed ball bearings for long life and trouble-free operation
Standard Pickup Gauge Wheels Adjust to Five Positions
• Guides the pickup through the contours of the field
• Allows you to get every bit of the windrow
Raise Pickup for Transport
• Select the manual latch or optional hydraulic pickup lift
Provides For A Uniform, Well-Shaped Bale
Huge 283-sq in (1,826-sq cm) feed opening allows SB balers to swallow large, uneven windrows. From here, the dependable Case IH feeding system takes over, providing a smooth flow of crop into the bale chamber for a uniform, well-shaped bale.
SB521 Feeding System
• Six feeder tines gently move the crop into the bale chamber, saving high-protein leaves
• Chain-driven system for durability and easy servicing
Easy Bale Density Control
All SB Series balers allow for easy bale density control by adjusting the tension applied to the bale chamber. For manual density control, tension springs are an economical choice.
• Provides "set-it-and-forget-it" convenience
• Ensures consistent bale weight and density
Case IH Small Balers Ties and Twists
Case IH small bales hold up to handling from the rack to the elevator and from the barn to the bunk.
Dependable Gear-driven Twine Knotters:
• Hard-surface material at all wear points
• Bill hooks are chrome plated for extra durability and reduced maintenance
• SB541 is also available with a gear-driven wire twister
Large-Capacity Twine Storage Increases Field Time Between Refills:
• SB521 — load four balls of twine
• SB531 — load six balls of twine
• SB541, SB541c and SB551 — load eight balls of twine
• SB541 wire-tie version features four-coil wire storage
Simple Design and Easy Operation
Fill your wagon with bales as you make them with the optional Case IH BTX11 bale thrower, available with the SB521, SB531 and SB541.
• Smooth, reliable hydraulic drive throws the bales
• Handles bales up to 38 in (965 mm) long and up to 70 lbs (32 kg)
• Easy operation from your tractor seat
• Move the Case IH bale thrower to the left or right to fill the corners of the wagon
• Adjust the belt speed to load the front or the back of the wagon
• The simple design of the BTX11 allows for easy installation, adjustment and service