High Speed Auger
• The high-speed, direct-feeding auger is positioned at a 30-degree angle to the blower
• Quickly moves material from the 37 in (940-mm)-wide hopper
• Smoothly transitions material from hopper to blower
• Breaks up crop slugs and eliminates plugging
High-speed, 12 in (305 mm) - Diameter Feed Auger
• Smoothly and evenly delivers crop to blower
• No bridging or plugging of the blower
Room to Maneuver
• The wide, 37in (940-mm) hopper extends 20 in (508 mm) past the blower housing
• Provides ample room for maneuvering wagons into position
• Easy access to the hopper speeds up unloading time
• Flexible wind deflectors prevent spillage at the blower
Easily Adjust Hopper Height
• From 20.5 in (521 mm) to 27.5 in (699 mm) to match the height of different wagons.
Individually Adjustable Wheels
• Allow you to level the blower at the silo and raise it for transport.
Keeps Material Moving
Paddle Tip Speed of 8,460 Ft Per Minute
The 60 in (1,524 mm)-diameter blower fan has a paddle tip speed of 8,460 ft per minute (2,579 m/min) to keep material moving.
• Unload corn silage at speeds up to 180 tons per hour (163 mt/hr)
• Unload haylage at speeds up to 110 tons per hour (100 mt/hr)
Proper Water Placement
Increased Blower Efficiency
• The Case IH Model 600 forage blower features a water inlet flange that allows for proper water placement. This increases blower efficiency by removing the plant juices that gum up the blower and housing.