Power in a High-performance Package
The newest model to enter the Puma family, the 260 redefines the meaning of Puma power and prestige. With the largest horsepower of any Puma series tractor (260 hp, 302 peak) and best-in-class carrying capacity thanks to heavy-duty axles, the Puma 260 is built to tackle even the toughest in-field tasks.
A Completely New Cab
We listened to our customers when designing a new cab to ensure the AFS Connect Puma series tractor offers the gold standard in cab comfort. The result is the quietest cab in the industry — without sacrificing efficiency.
The larger cab, which comes equipped with the AFS Pro 1200 display and the ergonomically designed MultiControl armrest, now has more legroom and more storage.
PowerDrive and CVXDrive
Two powerful transmission options. One reliable tractor. Choose the transmission that best fits your needs. The PowerDrive is a rugged, full powershift transmission. The CVXDrive transmission is a smooth-operating continuously variable transmission.
Greater Connectivity. More Possibilities.
New AFS Connect Puma models allow you to manage, track and share data with ease — giving you a bigger, better picture of overall farm performance for smarter and faster in-field decision-making.
Light the Way
• More high-powered LED lighting on the cab and hood of all AFS Connect Puma tractors helps you light the way for safer driving conditions.
• Customizable road, work and hazard light options give you the control needed to get the job done.
• Larger fuel tank (124 gallons) makes for longer run times between fill ups.
• Fuel tank design offers two built-in toolboxes for quick access.
• Right-hand steps now incorporate an easy opening battery compartment.
• 750-hour engine oil service prioritizes efficiency while keeping maintenance costs down..
High Performance Hydraulics and Hitches
• A new configurable remote valve features lever-assisted ejection couplers for easy coupling and uncoupling of hoses under pressure.
• Up to five rear remotes and a two- or three-function mid-mount valve are available to control the loader or the front hitch.
• Available joystick control features configurable buttons and a forward reverse shuttle.
• Multiple rear three-point hitch options are available with maximum lift capacity of 23,000 lb.
• Front hitch and PTO option is available for front mounted implements.
• Front-axle suspension travel can now be controlled within the AFS Pro 1200 display, allowing operators to extend the reach of the front hitch for easy hook up of implements.
|MODEL||AFS Connect Puma 260|
|Drive Type||Wheeled Tractor|
|Engine Power hp [ kW ]||260|
|Maximum Power hp [ kW ]||281 HP|
|Tank Capacity gallons||124|
|POWER TAKE OFF (PTO)|
|PTO Power hp [ kW ]||230 HP|
|Alternator||200 amps / 250 amps|
|Battery||12 volt - 1,300 CCA|
|Number of Forward Speeds|
|Number of Reverse Speeds|
|Implement Pump Flow gallons (US) / min [ lt/min ]||39.6 gpm|
|3-POINT HITCH FEATURES|
|3-Point Hitch Category|
|3-POINT HITCH LIFT CAPACITY|
|Standard Lift Capacity at lift pin lbs [ kg ]|
|Max. Lift Capacity lbs [ kg ]||9450 lb [4286 kg]|
|WHEELBASE / TRACKBASE|
|Wheelbase/Trackbase inches [ mm ]||113.6 in. [2884mm]|
|Overall Width inches [ mm ]||112 in.|
|TIRE / TRACK SIZE|
|Weight, Total Allowable to 50km/h lbs [ kg ]||19,265 lb. (8 738 kg)|
Add us to your inbox to stay up to date and learn more