Looking for More Time? Optimize it.
Remotely monitor your Magnum tractor and seamlessly transfer data both to and from the tractor to trusted strategic partners. The Magnum series tractors set new limits on what connectivity and productivity can mean to your farming operation. All new Magnum tractors come with a five-year subscription to AFS Connect, allowing you to take full advantage of the powerful technology aboard your new tractor.
Fuel-Efficient Engines That Maximize Power
Our 6.7- and 8.7-liter Magnum series tractor engines - produced by FPT Powertrain Technologies, one of the world’s largest engine manufacturers - provide leading fuel efficiency while maximizing power. Advantages:
• Up to 14% power growth to maximize performance in the toughest conditions
• Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) provides simplified emission compliance
• No engine regeneration required
• Exclusive engine brake option
Efficient Power in Any Application
With two industry-leading transmissions to choose from, Case IH can deliver the optimal choice to match the requirements of your operation.
• PowerDrive Powershift Transmission: Proven 19-speed full powershift transmission delivers ultra-smooth shifting and power transfer for the field or road, allowing for maximum productivity.
• CVXDrive Continuously Variable Transmission: Built for simple operation, the CVXDrive transmission delivers the exact speed for your operation without compromise. Watch video for details.
Unmatched Simplicity and Luxury in the Cab
Engineers at Case IH started with a clean slate, then used years of research and input from our most qualified experts: You. The result is an interior finished with automotive quality materials and designed to provide an in-cab experience like no other with a multicontrol armrest, multiple power sources, and storage & visibility features.
Attractiveness Meets Functionality
The Magnum series tractor has evolved styling and features to deliver exactly what you need to make your life easier and more productive.
1. LED Grill Lights (optional) New LED grill lights provide increased front and side visibility.
2. 360-Degree Egress Lighting Located at every angle around the tractor to give you better visibility upon exiting the cab in low light situations.
3. Four Camera Heads Connections for 4 cameras are standard with technology cab packages. Front and rear cameras are included with the luxury cab package.
4. Telescoping Mirrors Electronic telescoping mirrors are controlled from the tractor cab for easy adjustments.
5. Semi-active Cab Suspension (optional) Improved cab comfort reduces operator fatigue for a smooth ride on long days in the field.
6. Breakaway-style Marker Lights Up your visibility with marker lights designed to break away if they encounter an obstacle but won’t break off.
7. Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensors The optional tire pressure monitoring sensors allow you to monitor and view tire pressure through the AFS Pro 1200 display
Designed for Consistent Dependability
The Case IH MFD front axle with saddle suspension improves productivity through better traction, and front duals improve power to the ground to reduce compaction. The simple design and solid construction leads to improved stability - keeping you from bouncing and jarring in the cab - and minimizes the number of moving parts, which means fewer service requirements.
Easier Hitch and Hydraulic Control From the Cab
Control your hitches and hydraulics from the MultiControl Armrest with built-in 3-point hitch control and configurable electro-hydraulic remote (EHR) levers.
Magnum series tractors provide up to 75 gpm hydraulic flow, allowing operators to run at lower engine rpm in order to conserve fuel without affecting operational performance. Choose between 3 to 6 remote valves to match the machine's needs.
Hitch options include: Standard Category 4N/3 or 3N/3 rear hitches - depending on model - boasting a lift capacity up to 19,900 lb. Front 3-pt hitches - capable of 1,000 rpm PTO speed - are also available as factory-installed options on Magnum 250–380 models.
|Drive Type||Wheeled Tractor|
|Engine Power hp [ kW ]||250 |
|Maximum Power hp [ kW ]||320 |
|POWER TAKE OFF (PTO)|
|PTO Power hp [ kW ]||205 |
|Engine Make||Case IH FPT|
|Engine Model||8.7 Liter|
|Transmission Type||Full Powershift|
|Number of Forward Speeds||19|
|Number of Reverse Speeds||4|
|Implement Pump Flow gallons (US) / min [ lt/min ]||44 |
|Standard Pump Pressure PSI [ bar ]|
|Number of Remote Valves||4 std; 5 or 6 opt|
|3-POINT HITCH FEATURES|
|3-Point Hitch Category||Category 3/3N|
|3-POINT HITCH LIFT CAPACITY|
|Standard Lift Capacity 24 Inches Behind Pin lbs [ kg ]||14000 |
|WHEELBASE / TRACKBASE|
|Wheelbase/Trackbase inches [ mm ]||120 |
|Overall Width inches [ mm ]||120 |
Add us to your inbox to stay up to date and learn more