Maxxum tractors have joined the ranks of Case IH high horsepower tractors powered by FPT engines with proven SCR exhaust technology that provides increased performance and fuel efficiency. Maxxum tractors are designed to handle the multiple tasks of livestock operations, row-crop applications and roadside mowing. In addition to enhanced cab visibility and thoughtfully designed controls and comfort, all models boast the PTO, hydraulics and transport power boost that are the hallmarks of Maxxum tractor performance.
Power and Productivity
• More horsepower when you need it for rough spots and tough jobs
• Better engine performance and fuel economy
• Meets today's emissions standards
• Power Boost to handle tough conditions for power and productivity
Case IH design engineers work with real tractor users to innovate the new ideas we include in every tractor we make.
Includes features like:
• The exclusive Turn Assist option to improve loader productivity
• A convenient roof hatch for better visibility
• Case IH design technology provides long-term durability and outstanding fuel efficiency for tractors that start out strong and keep running strong over the long haul.
• Ground-level maintenance access makes checking fluid and filters a snap.
• 600-hour oil and filter change intervals keep you up and running more hours per season, season after season.
• Offers better comfort, better visibility and better control
• In the Maxxum MultiController series, the ergonomic Multi-Control Armrest makes every move count.
• Case IH cab suspension provides a smooth, comfortable ride in the field or out on the road.
A Better Day's Work Starts With a Better Workplace
Operator comfort isn't about making the workday easy. It's all about making every day as productive as possible, even when it starts before sunrise or stretches past sunset. The Maxxum operator environment is designed to make the long hours, and the tough tasks, fly by. There's your choice of three seats, all with unmatched visibility, and industry-leading suspension. All in all, the Case IH Maxxum cab provides the comfort and ease of operation needed to maximize in-field performance during long workdays.
• The optional instructional seat is ideal for use when training new operators and folds down to provide a work surface with twin cup holders.
• The standard front storage box is semi-refrigerated by the console vent.
• A hinged lid and recessed storage corner are also available.
Tilt and Telescopic Steering Column
• The Maxxum's tilt and telescopic steering column is adjustable to suit any size operator.
Powershift MultiControl Handle and Armrest
• The MultiControl handle places the controls operators use 85-90% of the time in one hand so the operator can focus on the task.
• This translates to less fatigue and stress for more productivity.
• Standard Equipment
Updated Instrument Display
• New Selective Catalytic Reduction SCR) system information and warnings have been added to the instrumentation display.
Single-Piece Molded Floor
• The easy-to-clean floor covering reduces noise and vibration .
• The floor area offers plenty of storage and legroom.
High Visibility Roof Window/Panel
• Adds 4.5 square feet of upward visibility - ideal for loader operation.
• Fully opening and operational.
• Standard on all models.
Operates front or rear remote attachments.
• Reduces the shock loads to the operator by 25%.
• Offers superior operator comfort on the road and in the field.
• Designed with durable components, this continuously active, adjustable system offers five settings and a full four inches of cab travel.
Premium Air Seat
The premium choice among the three seats available, offering the latest in comfort technologies. It comes equipped with:
• Low-frequency suspension system
• A fore/aft isolation
• A retractable seat belt
• An adjustable armrest and backrest
• Lumbar support
• Base cushion adjustment
• A heated cushion
• Innovative functionality and easy operation.
• The same technology found on Case IH Puma®, Magnum™ and Steiger® Tractors
• Provides access to all tractor controls and moves with the seat, allowing better vision and control of the implement at work.
The Maxxum SurroundVision cab offers:
• Unobstructed vision in all directions
• High-visibility roof panel with optional opening window
• Extended roofline beyond the glass to provide extra shade
• The narrow, sloping hood is closely formed around the engine, allowing for excellent visibility of front-mounted implements.
|Model||Maxxum 115 (2015-Present)|
|Advertised Engine Power, Rated, hp (kW)||116 (85)|
|Maximum Engine Power, hp (kW)||145 (107)|
|Rated Engine Speed, rpm||2200|
|Power Boost, hp (kW)||29 (21)|
|Fuel Tank capacity, gal (L)||52.2 (198) std; 58.6 (222) opt.|
|Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) tank capacity, gal (L)||10.4 (39.5)|
|PTO Horsepower, Basic / Optional Transmission, hp (kW)||95 (71)|
|PTO Speeds, rpm||540 / 1000|
|PTO operational Type (Independent; Live; Continuous)||Independent|
|Engine Make||Case IH FPT|
|Engine Model||4.5 L|
|Number of Cylinders||4|
|Displacement, cu in (L)||274 (4.5)|
|Engine Bore, in (mm)||4.095 (104)|
|Engine Stroke, in (mm)||5.20 (132)|
|Block Design, Replaceable Liners||Parent bore|
|Aspiration, Turbocharged or Naturally Aspirated||Turbocharged w/ Air-to-Air Intercooler|
|Fuel System Description||High Pressure Common Rail|
|Fuel System Control, Electronic or Mechanical||Electronic|
|Fuel Injection to combustion chamber, Direct or Indirect||Direct|
|Emission and Exhaust Treatment|
|Emission Level, US EPA Tier||Tier 4B / Final|
|Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) w/Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF)||SCR w/ DEF|
|Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR)||No|
|Cleanup Catalyst (CUC)||CUC standard|
|Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC)||DOC standard|
|Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)||No|
|Exhaust Pipe, Vertical stack or Horizontal||Vertical stack|
|Fan Drive Type||Viscous|
|System Rating, Volts||12|
|Alternator Rating, Amps||120 std; 150 or 200 opt|
|Basic Transmission Configuration|
|Manufacturer's Description||16x16 Semi-Powershift|
|Number of Forward / Reverse Speeds||16F / 16R|
|Maximum Speed Forward, mph (kph)||25 (40)|
|Creeper Range Available||Optional|
|Shuttle (Forward-Reverse) Available||Standard|
|Optional Transmission 1|
|Manufacturer's Description||17x16 Semi-Powershift (25 mph)|
|Number of Forward / Reverse Speeds||17F /16R|
|Optional Transmission 2|
|Manufacturer's Description||17x16 Semi-Powershift (31 mph)|
|Number of Forward / Reverse Speeds||17F /16R|
|Wheel or Track Configuration|
|Drive Wheels or Tracks; 2WD, 4WD, 2WD / 4WD, 2 Tracks or 4 Tracks||4WD|
|Steering Configuration: Front Steer, Frame Articulated, or Track-type Steer||Front Steer|
|Rear Axle Assembly|
|Final Drive Location and Description||Planetary / Inboard|
|Axle Output End, Flange or Bar||Flange std; Bar opt.|
|Axle Bar Diameter, in (mm)||3.625 (92)|
|Suspended Front Axle Available||No; See MultiController model|
|Service Brake Type||Wet disc|
|Hydraulic System Type||Open center std; PFC opt.|
|Main Hydraulic Pump Type||Fixed displacement|
|Implement Pump Flow, gpm (Lpm)||21.1 (80)|
|Optional Pump Flow, gpm (Lpm)||29.8 (113)|
|Number of Standard Remote Valves||2 std; 3 or 4 opt|
|3-Point Hitch Features|
|3-Point Hitch Category||Category 2|
|Optional Hitch Category||Category 2 / 3N|
|Draft Sensing or Lift Control||Electronic, lower link pins|
|Draft Link Ends Telescopic||Yes|
|3-Point Hitch Lift Capacity|
|Standard Lift Capacity 24 Inches behind pin, lb (kg)||6,200 (2812) OECD|
|Optional Lift Capacity 24 Inches behind pin, lb (kg)||6,900 (3130) OECD|
|Standard Lift Capacity at lift pin, lb (kg)||np|
|Optional Lift Capacity at lift pin, lb (kg)||np|
|Drawbar Description||Category 3, Swinging|
|Wheelbase / Trackbase|
|Wheelbase, 2WD, in (mm)||No 2WD|
|Wheelbase/Trackbase, MFD/4WD or Track, in (mm)||104 (2642)|
|Length, 2WD, incl. Hitch/Drawbar, in (mm)||No 2WD|
|Length, MFD/4WD or track, incl. Hitch/Drawbar, in (mm)||175.8 (4465)|
|Height to Top of Cab, in (mm)||80 (2032)|
|Height to Top of ROPS raised, in (mm)||No open ROPS|
|Width w/Tires or Tracks|
|Overall Width, with standard wheels or tracks, in (mm)||98 (2489) Bar axle ends|
|Weight (w/Tires or Tracks)|
|Weight, 2WD w/ROPS, lb (kg)||No 2WD|
|Weight, MFD/4WD w/ROPS, lb (kg)||No open ROPS|
|Weight, 2WD w/Cab, lb (kg)||No 2WD|
|Weight, MFD/4WD or Tracks w/Cab, without ballast, lb (kg)||11,300 (5125)|
|Weight, Total allowable, w/maximum ballast, lb (kg)||19,841 (9000)|
|Tire / Track Size|
|Front Tire Size, 2WD||No 2WD|
|Front Tire Size orTrack Width, MFD/4WD or Track||380/85 (14.9) R28 R1W|
|Rear Tire Size or Track Width||460/85 (18.4) R38 R1W|
|Secondary Literature Source|
|Secondary Literature Number||--|
|Secondary Literature Date||--|
|Status and Entry Dates|
|Manufacturing Status, Current or Archive||Current|
|First Entry Date||11/1/2014|
Add us to your inbox to stay up to date and learn more