The Maxxum Series 125 tractor is built for today's farming conditions. Tier 4 B/Final compliant, its 4 cylinder 4.5L engine brings 155 peak engine hp and 105 PTO hp to meet any demands.
Performance, Versatility, Comfort. A Tractor Like This Comes Once in a Generation
Maxxum tractors have joined the ranks of Case IH high horsepower tractors powered by FPT engines with proven SCR exhaust technology that provides increased performance and fuel efficiency. Maxxum tractors are designed to handle the multiple tasks of livestock operations, row-crop applications and roadside mowing. In addition to enhanced cab visibility and thoughtfully designed controls and comfort, all models boast the PTO, hydraulics and transport power boost that are the hallmarks of Maxxum tractor performance.
Power and Productivity
• More horsepower when you need it for rough spots and tough jobs
• Better engine performance and fuel economy
• Meets today's emissions standards
• Power Boost to handle tough conditions for power and productivity
Case IH design engineers work with real tractor users to innovate the new ideas we include in every tractor we make.
Includes features like:
• The exclusive Turn Assist option to improve loader productivity
• A convenient roof hatch for better visibility
• Case IH design technology provides long-term durability and outstanding fuel efficiency for tractors that start out strong and keep running strong over the long haul.
• Ground-level maintenance access makes checking fluid and filters a snap.
• 600-hour oil and filter change intervals keep you up and running more hours per season, season after season.
• Offers better comfort, better visibility and better control
• In the Maxxum MultiController series, the ergonomic Multi-Control Armrest makes every move count.
• Case IH cab suspension provides a smooth, comfortable ride in the field or out on the road.
A Better Day's Work Starts With a Better Workplace
Operator comfort isn't about making the workday easy. It's all about making every day as productive as possible, even when it starts before sunrise or stretches past sunset. The Maxxum operator environment is designed to make the long hours, and the tough tasks, fly by. There's your choice of three seats, all with unmatched visibility, and industry-leading suspension. All in all, the Case IH Maxxum cab provides the comfort and ease of operation needed to maximize in-field performance during long workdays.
• The optional instructional seat is ideal for use when training new operators and folds down to provide a work surface with twin cup holders.
• The standard front storage box is semi-refrigerated by the console vent.
• A hinged lid and recessed storage corner are also available.
Tilt and Telescopic Steering Column
• The Maxxum's tilt and telescopic steering column is adjustable to suit any size operator.
Powershift MultiControl Handle and Armrest
• The MultiControl handle places the controls operators use 85-90% of the time in one hand so the operator can focus on the task.
• This translates to less fatigue and stress for more productivity.
• Standard Equipment
Updated Instrument Display
• New Selective Catalytic Reduction SCR) system information and warnings have been added to the instrumentation display.
Visibility and Platform
Single-Piece Molded Floor
• The easy-to-clean floor covering reduces noise and vibration .
• The floor area offers plenty of storage and legroom.
High Visibility Roof Window/Panel
• Adds 4.5 square feet of upward visibility - ideal for loader operation.
• Fully opening and operational.
• Standard on all models.
Electronic Joystick (Optional)
Operates front or rear remote attachments.
• Reduces the shock loads to the operator by 25%.
• Offers superior operator comfort on the road and in the field.
• Designed with durable components, this continuously active, adjustable system offers five settings and a full four inches of cab travel.
Premium Air Seat
The premium choice among the three seats available, offering the latest in comfort technologies. It comes equipped with:
• Low-frequency suspension system
• A fore/aft isolation
• A retractable seat belt
• An adjustable armrest and backrest
• Lumbar support
• Base cushion adjustment
• A heated cushion
• Innovative functionality and easy operation.
• The same technology found on Case IH Puma®, Magnum™ and Steiger® Tractors
• Provides access to all tractor controls and moves with the seat, allowing better vision and control of the implement at work.
The Maxxum SurroundVision cab offers:
• Unobstructed vision in all directions
• High-visibility roof panel with optional opening window
• Extended roofline beyond the glass to provide extra shade
• The narrow, sloping hood is closely formed around the engine, allowing for excellent visibility of front-mounted implements.