Control your Operation from Anywhere
The Optum series tractors set new standards on what connectivity can mean to your farming operation. The AFS Connect portal is a gateway that lets you precisely manage your farm, fleet and data from a desktop or tablet anywhere. You can view and share current field operations, fleet information, agronomic data and more with third-party partners.
Proven Engine Performance
The proven 6.7-L engines are built to produce power for the toughest field conditions. Reinforced material can handle anything an Optum tractor will put this engine through.
• When specific conditions are met, the engine will idle at a lower speed to conserve fuel.
• Industry-leading Hi-eSCR2 emissions technology is a proven, simple, single-system solution to meet emissions standards without compromising fuel efficiency.
Reliable CVXDrive™ Transmission
For infinite ground speed control that delivers the power to the ground in field and road applications while allowing for maximum fuel efficiency by managing the engine RPM and transmission speed, Case IH Optum Series provides The CVXDrive™.
• Intelligent transmission management gives the driver more control, while the AFS Pro 1200 display can easily adjust functions including:
• Shuttling speed
• Transmission sensitivity and aggressiveness
• Drive pedal and Multicontroller responsiveness
Efficiency at Your Fingertips
The Optum's all new MultiControl Armrest with the ergonomic MultiFunction Handle places 85% of key operator functions at your fingertips. The new MultiControl Armrest features the intuitive AFS Pro 1200 with the AFS Vision Pro operating system. The 12 inch touch screen display makes setting up your tractors and implements easy and AFS Vector Pro allows equipment to acquire guidance lines quicker creating greater efficiency.
Comfort With a Purpose
The redesigned cab of the Optum series tractors comes equipped with suspended front axle and cab suspension plus a semi-active air-ride seat for a comfortable ride. The active leather seat option is designed to reduce vibration by up to 65% while holding the driver in an absolute position for added comfort.
The larger cab size, increased storage, available cool box and additional window tinting provides a quiet, cool environment for long days in the field. Available LED lighting packages provide up to 22 LED lights in various configurations to meet your needs.
Optum series tractors are equipped with an in-cab, electronically shiftable 4-speed rear PTO and an optional two-speed front PTO.
• Four-speed Rear PTO: The four PTO speeds include 540, 540E, 1000, 1000E for maximum productivity, versatility and efficiency.
• Two-speed Front PTO: The optional front PTO can also be electronically shifted in the cab between 1000 and 1000E. The 1000E setting achieves rated speed at 1585 engine RPMs reducing fuel consumption.
The economy (E) PTO speeds are fuel saving features for maintaining PTO speed at a lower engine speed
Axle Design That Keeps Power to the Ground
The durable axle and suspension design on Optum series tractors ensure maximum power to the ground.
• A standard class 4.75 suspended front axle provides a smooth ride and improves productivity with better traction
• Outboard planetary design keeps power to the ground and delivers a high carrying capacity for added performance.
• A 112 in. or 119 in. bar rear axle configuration allows for several choices in wheel spacing for flexibility between crop types.
Dual wheels are available on both the front and rear axle for additional traction and flotation.
A Hitch to Go The Distance
Case IH’s Optum series tractors provide several rear hitch options, offering the flexibility to meet the needs of many demanding three-point hitch applications. Rear hitch lift capacity is 22, 705 lb.
Front hitch options allow solutions for front-mounted mowers and other implements to be mounted to the front of the tractor to cover more acres per hour. Front hitch lift capacity is 9,892 lb.
Flexibility for Any Operation
Optum series tractors offer large hydraulic pump options for performance at lower engine rpm, designed to help operators save fuel.
• Options include, four (standard) or five (optional) rear electronic remote valves and up to 3 mid-mount valves
• Maximum flow at the remotes: 43.6 gpm ) or optional 58 gpm PFC hydraulic pump
• Maximum flow available at one remote: 37 gpm
• Newly designed electro-hydraulic remotes are easier to couple under pressure and are configurable on the armrest – LED lights distinguish the remotes and their position on the Multicontroller
|Engine Power hp [ kW ]
|Maximum Power hp [ kW ]
|Tank Capacity gallons
|POWER TAKE OFF (PTO)
|PTO Power hp [ kW ]
|200 amp/250 amp
|12-volt, 1,300 cca
|Maximum Speed Forward - mph (kph)
|Implement Pump Flow gallons (US) / min [ lt/min ]
|Number of Remote Valves
|3-POINT HITCH FEATURES
|3-Point Hitch Category
|WHEELBASE / TRACKBASE
|Wheelbase/Trackbase inches [ mm ]
Add us to your inbox to stay up to date and learn more