A midsized multitool tractor with superior turning, narrow-row functioning and more, the new Puma 175 series tractor complements an already impressive suite of workhorse tractors by providing a midrange horsepower option for livestock and row crop operators alike.
Enhanced Operator Comfort, Increased Efficiency
Puma series tractors give you the latest Case IH styling and lighting, enhanced quality and increased service intervals to maximize productivity and while also offering additional comfort features that enhance every aspect of the operator experience.
Greater Efficiency, Lower Running Costs
Puma series tractors feature world-class engine design innovations developed in collaboration between Case IH and FPT engineers. Equipped with Case IH Hi-eSCR2 emissions technology, Puma series tractors are more responsive and reliable, delivering more horsepower with less fuel.
Powerful, Reliable Engine
• Case IH 6.7-L, 6-cylinder turbocharged, intercooled engine
• 24 valves for better gas exchange and faster throttle response
• Cross Flow cylinder head design helps to keep the intake side cool. The cylinder is charged with cooler air for better combustion, more torque and lower fuel consumption.
• Common Rail Injection
• 750-hour service interval
Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR)
• No regeneration or diesel particulate filter required
• Meets the tough new Tier 4 B/Final emissions standards
• SCR after-treatment converts nitrogen oxides into nitrogen and water vapors
• Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF), a nontoxic mixture, triggers the change
• Engine design reduces particulate matter created by incomplete fuel burning
• Ten percent lower operating costs with exhaust as clean as the intake air
Engine Power Management
• Increases productivity under varying conditions
• The engine controller switches to a higher power/torque curve
• Engagement of engine power management (also called boost) happens autonomously whenever boost conditions are available
• Boost levels are variable depending on engine load, driveline torque, speed and hydraulic demand
The Right Transmission for Every Task
The Case IH Puma series tractor offers two transmission options that handle the most demanding applications. Both the PowerDrive and CVXDrive transmission are controlled with the easy-to-use MultiFunction Handle — which puts 90% of the most commonly used functions right at your fingertips.
Cab enhancements inspired by customer feedback that are designed to make long days feel shorter. The ergonomically designed cab features a MultiControl Armrest for control at your fingertips, outstanding visibility and ample LED lights for sight lines in all directions, and cab enhancements for a quiet, comfortable ride.
Integrated Precision Farming Technology
Factory-installed AFS components and dealer-installed options on Puma tractors offer dependability and convenience and give you the flexibility you need to help ensure you’re ready to begin gathering data as soon as you pull into the field.
AFS AccuGuide auto guidance:
• Minimize skips and overlaps saves on fuel, seed, fertilizer and chemicals
• Precisely placing seeds can improve agronomic performance
• Achieve year-to-year repeatable accuracy — as tight as plus or minus 1 inch
AFS Pro 700 Plus display: In a single display, the AFS Pro 700 Plus display provides control functionality and simple integration for Case IH LB4 large square balers and RB5 round balers, Early Riser planters, Precision Disk drills and ISOBUS-compliant implements. Plus, you can use your display with third-party ISOBUS-compliant implements.
Get the Job Done
Standard 540/1,000 rear PTO makes changing speeds fast and simple. Case IH Puma series tractors have the hitch lift capacity, the hydraulic component features and the hydraulic flow available to handle the application demands.
|MODEL||Puma 165||Puma 165 CVT|
|Drive Type||Wheeled Tractor|
|Engine Power hp [ kW ]||165 ||240 |
|Maximum Power hp [ kW ]||180 [134.2]||270 |
|POWER TAKE OFF (PTO)|
|PTO Power hp [ kW ]||140 [104.3]||210 |
|Engine Make||FPT||Case IH FPT|
|Engine Model||6.7 L||6.7 L|
|Transmission Type||Powershift - PowerDrive||CVT|
|Number of Forward Speeds||18||4|
|Number of Reverse Speeds||6||4|
|Maximum Speed Forward - mph (kph)||25 or 31 (40 or 50)|
|Implement Pump Flow gallons (US) / min [ lt/min ]||29 ||39.6 |
|Number of Remote Valves||3 std; 4 or 5 opt||3 std; 4 or 5 opt|
|3-POINT HITCH FEATURES|
|3-Point Hitch Category||Category 2||Category 2/3|
|3-POINT HITCH LIFT CAPACITY|
|Standard Lift Capacity 24 Inches Behind Pin lbs [ kg ]||9450 |
|Max. Lift Capacity lbs [ kg ]||12965 |
|WHEELBASE / TRACKBASE|
|Wheelbase/Trackbase inches [ mm ]||107.6 ||113.6 |
|Height to Top of Cab inches [ mm ]||124.2 |
|Overall Width inches [ mm ]||112 |
|Unladen Weight lbs [ kg ]||13900 |
|Weight, Total Allowable lbs [ kg ]||24251 ||28660 |
Add us to your inbox to stay up to date and learn more