Time is Precious. Make the Most of It.
Steiger series tractors set new standards on what connectivity can mean to your farming operation. The AFS Connect portal is a gateway that lets you precisely manage your farm, fleet and data from a desktop or tablet anywhere. View and share current field operations, fleet information, agronomic data and more with third-party partners.
All Steiger tractors include a subscription to AFS Connect, allowing you access to powerful tools to help you manage your operation.
Fuel-Efficient Engines That Maximize Power
New 12.9-liter Tier 4 B/Final Stage V engines in Model Year 2024 AFS Connect Steiger series tractors — powered by FPT Industrial, one of the world’s largest engine manufacturers — provide industry-leading fuel efficiency while maximizing power. Engine updates increase transient response by 50 percent and overall fuel economy by 2 percent while simultaneously reducing emissions, making the AFS Connect Steiger series tractor more powerful, productive and sustainable than ever before.
Efficient Power in Any Application
With two industry-leading transmissions to choose from, Case IH delivers the optimal choice to match the requirements of your operation.
• Powershift Transmission: Proven 16-speed full powershift transmission with Diesel Saver APM technology delivers ultrasmooth shifting and power transfer for the field or road, allowing for maximum productivity and the most efficient power.
• CVXDrive Continuously Variable Transmission: Built for the toughest operations, the CVXDrive transmission delivers the exact speed for your operation without compromise. Greater horsepower helps complete in-field tasks without sacrificing overall efficiency
The World at Your Fingertips
The completely redesigned MultiControl Armrest provides advanced, customizable yet easy-to-learn control of your machine and fully adjustable fore/aft and up/down for comfort.
• Encoder Dials: Easily make adjustments to hydraulics. The encoder acts as a mouse for the AFS Pro 1200 display and controls phone, radio and HVAC functions.
• MultiFunction Handle: Control 95% of tractor functions all in one spot. Includes 4 customizable hotkeys.
• Electro-Hydraulic Remote Levers: Color-coded levers can be programmed for different users.
Function meets Unsurpassed Luxury
Case IH engineers started with a clean slate, then used years of research and input from our most qualified experts: you. The result is an interior finished with automotive-quality materials and designed to provide an in-cab experience like no other. Enhancements include:
• Optimized storage and visibility
• All-season comfort
• Multiple power sources
Designed For Style and Substance
The AFS Connect Steiger series tractor has modern, automotive-quality styling and robust features to deliver exactly what you need to make your life more productive. With Model Year 2024 updates, operators will gain access to new cab top and sub-roof styling, better lighting, hitch and draw bar upgrades, integrated overhead grab rails, improved door handles, new front and upper-roof side RAM mounts and much more.
Hydraulics Configured Your Way
AFS Connect Steiger tractors provide up to 113 gpm hydraulic flow, allowing operators to run at lower engine rpm to conserve fuel without affecting operational performance. Up to 8 remote valves are available.
Levers allow for streamlined hookup with easy-to-identify, color-coded hydraulic valves. Hydraulic spring-loaded covers protect the system from dust.
3 ½-in. and 3 ¼-in. hydraulic valve couplers allow for more adaptability to operate more implements.
Unrivaled Durability Comes Standard
• Heavy-duty axles on AFS Connect Steiger tractors can handle up to 66,000 gross vehicle operating weight.
• 50-50 weight split between front and rear of tractor provides maximum traction with minimum compaction.
• Four-way cab suspension creates a smooth ride in all terrains.
Take Control of Your Farm’s Potential
Built directly into your Case IH equipment, AFS components deliver intuitive precision farming solutions that reduce waste and increase overall efficiency all year round. From managing inputs during field preparation to monitoring yield and moisture at harvest, AFS helps you uncover opportunities that turn potential into profit.
|Engine Power hp [ kW ]
|Maximum Power hp [ kW ]
|POWER TAKE OFF (PTO)
|PTO Power hp [ kW ]
|Number of Forward Speeds
|Number of Reverse Speeds
|Implement Pump Flow gallons (US) / min [ lt/min ]
|Number of Remote Valves
|4 std; up to 8 total
|3-POINT HITCH FEATURES
|3-Point Hitch Category
|3-POINT HITCH LIFT CAPACITY
|Standard Lift Capacity 24 Inches Behind Pin lbs [ kg ]
|Standard Lift Capacity at lift pin lbs [ kg ]
|Max. Lift Capacity lbs [ kg ]
|WHEELBASE / TRACKBASE
|Wheelbase/Trackbase inches [ mm ]
|Overall Width inches [ mm ]
|Unladen Weight lbs [ kg ]
|Weight, Total Allowable lbs [ kg ]
Add us to your inbox to stay up to date and learn more