Power and Performance with No Regeneration
A turbocharged, electronically controlled engine features a tunnel block design that ensures ruggedness and easy maintenance without sacrificing power, efficiency or performance. Available models range from 53 - 74 HP.
• Common Rail Direct Injection - An electronic high-pressure common rail fuel system precisely meters fuel as power demands, delivering both performance and fuel efficiency.
• Emissions - All Case IH Farmall small utility A series engines use a Cooled Exhaust Gas Recirculation (CEGR) system to meet Tier 4 B/Final requirements.
• No Regeneration - Unlike some competitive utility tractors, Farmall utility A series tractors do not require a diesel particulate filter, avoiding downtime and increasing productivity with no regeneration.
Easy to Shift, Easy to Operate
Farmall utility A tractors feature a simple, straightforward 8x8 mechanical transmission that’s easy to operate. Also available is a 12x12 power shuttle. This increases efficiency and is an especially valuable convenience when doing loader work.
An optional creeper transmission can be added to the 12x12 transmission of Farmall utility A tractors. This adds eight very slow forward speeds and eight very slow reverse speeds, providing a 20x20 transmission for operational speeds as low as 6 feet per minute.
Hard Work That Goes Easier on You
The work is tough. The hours are long. Out here in the real world, operator comfort is no luxury — it’s a necessity. To help you stay productive day after day, Farmall medium utility A series tractors offer a smooth ride with a comfortable seat, intuitive controls and a new spacious cab option.
Ready for a Hard Day’s Work
While the Farmall medium utility A series gives you the power you need at an excellent value, where these tractors truly shine is when you tap into our full suite of implements and attachments. To do that, you need reliable power and ease of use. The 540/540E or optional 540/1,000 rpm PTO speed, high-capacity hydraulic flow and industry-leading rear hitch lift capacities are just a few of many features that let you handle any task.
The Right Traction and Tires for the Job
Whether cutting, putting up or hauling hay, cleaning cattle pens or moving snow and maintaining the farmstead, Farmall utility A tractors deliver all the power and traction you need.
2WD or MFD
Choose the best option for your needs. 2WD is ideal for lighter field work and maximum maneuverability, while MFD is better for improved traction and increased power.
• Bar tread – provide optimal traction for agricultural applications
• Utility tread – for a longer-life option on hard surfaces and a smoother ride while roading.
All Farmall utility A series tractors include fenders and handles for easy entry and exit.
|Farmall Utility 65A
|Engine Power hp [ kW ]
|Maximum Power hp [ kW ]
|POWER TAKE OFF (PTO)
|PTO Power hp [ kW ]
|Case IH FPT
|Number of Forward Speeds
|Number of Reverse Speeds
|Implement Pump Flow gallons (US) / min [ lt/min ]
|Number of Remote Valves
|2 std; 3 opt
|3-POINT HITCH FEATURES
|3-Point Hitch Category
|3-POINT HITCH LIFT CAPACITY
|Standard Lift Capacity 24 Inches Behind Pin lbs [ kg ]
|Standard Lift Capacity at lift pin lbs [ kg ]
|WHEELBASE / TRACKBASE
|Wheelbase/Trackbase inches [ mm ]
|Length inches [ mm ]
|Height to Top of Cab inches [ mm ]
|Height of Top of ROPS inches [ mm ]
|Overall Width inches [ mm ]
Add us to your inbox to stay up to date and learn more