• A fully welded cutterbar that is heavy-duty, leak-proof, and permanently lubricated
• Durable satellite driveline with big spur gears for quiet running and greatest efficiency
• No inner shoe for no blockages
With some discs turning in pairs towards each other and others away from each other, it was necessary to redesign the degree of blade overlap to ensure cleanest cuts. Therefore we increased the overlap between those discs that turn outwards. This way you achieve stripeless cuts in light and young material. The large spacing between the blades spinning away from each other encourages a smooth flow in high volumes of crop. The rounded wear plates between the skids protect the cutterbar from damage. A special contour on the underside prevents any material from building up here, ensuring an undisturbed crop flow to the rear.
• Comprehensive protection to all blades
• Neighboring discs will not collide
• No wear
• Quick roll pin change, minimum costs
• Gentle on the sward
• Replaceable knife pins and wear parts
• Wide skids protect the cutterbar
• Large up/down travel range for work on steep slopes
• Direct and frictional driveline ensures no power is lost
• Tractor link pins for full-width efficiency
• Optimum Ground Pressure from 2.05m to 3.61m
• Suspension springs for optimum ground pressure and uniform cuts
• Convenient pin setting system
• Optimum contour following thanks to responsive suspension springs
• Compact: The optional stands allow storing the mower either in a vertical or horizontal position. Storing the machine in its upright position takes only minimum space in buildings.
• Easy attachment and removal: Attachment and removal is very easy once the handle has been released to decompress the spring. This feature is available on the ActiveMow R 240, R 280, R 320 and R 360 models. There is no need to unhook the spring.
• Safe transport: The ActiveMow mower swings up into a 100° position behind the tractor. Reducing the weight on the right rear wheel, this position results in smoother travel and a clear view to the rear through the mirror.
Windrowing Or Spreading:
The eccentric bearings are positioned in such a way that the discs turn inwards to the middle of the machine. On the ActiveMow R 200, R 240, R 280 and R 320 models the discs spin in the sense of rotation that is considered as ‘A’, producing one single windrow. By comparison, spinning in the ‘A’ sense of rotation, the ActiveMow R 360 model delivers two windrows.
|ActiveMow||ActiveMow R 360|
|Working width m||3.61 (11'10")|
|No. of discs||7/5|
|No. of drums||2/4|
|Power requirement kW/hp||55/75|
|Pto speed standard rpm||540|
|Dead weight kg (lb)||740 (1,631.4)|
|Three-point hitch category||I + II|
|Hydraulic spools||1 SA|
|Area output ha/h (acres/h)||3.5-4 (8.65-9.88)
Add us to your inbox to stay up to date and learn more