Heavy-duty and maintenance-free
• Maintenance-free rotors and rotor gearboxes
• Hard-wearing DuraMax cam tracks with a three-year warranty
• Rotors featuring the KRONE Jet Effect to avoid crop contamination on headlands
Permanently lubricated and maintenance-free. The enclosed bevel gearboxes and the tine arm rollers are permanently lubricated for optimum care and attention. So, operators need not bother to lube a single component on the rotor.
Steep cam tracks: As the rollers move in steep cam tracks they lift and lower the tine arms quickly and with greatest precision to the effect that the crop stays clean and the windrows are tidy and boxy. The 47 mm (2") diameter tine guiding rollers offer a generous contact area, are protected from ingress of dust and absolutely maintenance-free.
Hard-wearing KRONE DuraMax cam tracks: For greatest longevity, these cam tracks are made from high-tensile and Bainite-tempered cast SG iron which offers exceptional resistance to wear and tear and is absolutely maintenance-free. For this reason, KRONE is able to offer a three-year warranty on these DuraMax cam tracks.
Great stability and excellent tracking
• Cleanest rakes as the bogie wheels run in vicinity of the tines
• Straightforward angle adjustment
• Castering wheels are standard at the front and an option at the rear to protect the sward
The KRONE Tridem running gear: All rotors run on a Tridem running gear from KRONE. Specified as standard, the running gear consists of an extra wide rear axle and a flexible front axle which form a triangle. Occupying all space under the rotor, the construction has the wheels stabilise the rotors exactly in those areas the tines work under load.
• Wide track width and quiet running: It is the extra wide tracking width of the running gear that absorbs the forces that are generated by the rotors and keeps them level and stable in undulating terrain.
• The Tandem running gear: A Tandem running gear is available for the rear axle where it enhances rotor control.
Stable running and tidy windrowing
• Large-diameter and thick-walled tine arms ensure absolutely dependable operation
• Easy and fast tine arm attachment and removal
• Sturdy foldback mechanism
• Each tine arm is easily removed: Simply undo two bolts to remove the entire arm complete with bearing and roller.
• Folding tine arms: Most Swadro models can be specified with foldable tine arms that reduce the machine's storage and transport height clearly below 4 m (13'2").
|Work width mm (inch)||4,600|
|Area output approx. ha/h (acres/h)||4.5-5 (11-12.3)|
|Transport width mm (inch)||2,550 (8'4")|
|No. of tine arms||13|
|No. of double tines||52|
|Rotor diameter mm (inch)||3,600 (11'10")|
|Tire size on bogie||16x6.50-8|
|Power requirement approx. kW/hp||37/50|
|Weight approx. kg (lbs)||665 (1,466)|
|Storage length mm (inch)||3,990 (13'1")|
|Storage height mm (inch)||2,640 (8'8")|
Add us to your inbox to stay up to date and learn more