• Single drop harvester - A single belt efficiently moves fruit to the cleaning system and the 8040 boasts the lowest fruit drop (in inches) of any harvester.
• Side Guard Lower Belts - These optional guards reduce fruit rubbing and retain the highest quality blueberries.
• Ultra Low Loss catchers - The 8040 gets the catchers lower on the plant and field tests prove this system retains more fruit than the competition.
• Simple, easy to operate - The 8040 features easy to use controls and a reliable harvesting platform.
• Picking system choices - Your choice in picking heads, including the industry-leading Orbirotor, allows you to customize the 8040 to your field conditions.
• Nose cones and cane lifters - The low profile nose cones and cane lifter design gently transitions the plant into the picking tunnel to maximize fruit retention.
|Length||19ft 6in (5.94m)|
|Shipping length||19ft 6in (5.94m)|
|Shipping width||10ft 11in (3.33m)|
|Width||10ft 6in (3.20m) 42 inch tire|
|Tunnel width||4ft 7in (1.40m)|
|Minimum height||10ft 10in (3.30m)|
|Tunnel height minimum||7ft 3in (2.21m)|
|Effective catching length||10ft 2in (3.1m)|
|Inside catchers||2ft 2in (0.66m)|
|Tire size||38 x 20-16.1|
|Optional tires||42 x 25-20 or 600/40-22.5|
|Cleaning System||Fluid bed|
|Engine||Kohler 56hp turbo diesel, tier 4|
|Fuel||48 gallons (182L)|
|Hydraulic tank volume||18 gallons (68L)|
Add us to your inbox to stay up to date and learn more