• Four Wheel, Single Drop Harvester - Four-wheel design with standard Big Foot tires and posi-traction delivers increased performance in wet and challenging field conditions.
• Wide Picking Tunnel - The new tunnel and head design is 6 inches wider than the 8040, allowing the 8140 to pick larger, more mature blueberry plants.
• Long Catchers - The new design is wider between the catcher rails to accommodate wide mound widths and larger blueberry bases. This new design delivers excellent fruit retention.
• Optional Auto Height Function - Operator can set a ground height and the machine will maintain it throughout the row.
• Kohler Engine - Emission compliant, reliable Tier 4 final engine.
|Length||19ft 6in (5.94m)|
|Shipping length||12ft (3.66m)|
|Shipping width||10ft 11in (3.33m)|
|Tunnel width||5ft 1in (1.55m)|
|Minimum height||10ft 10in (3.30m)|
|Tunnel height minimum||7ft 3in (2.21m)|
|Effective catching length||10ft 2in (3.1m)|
|Inside catchers||2ft 7in (0.79m)|
|Cleaning System||Fluid bed|
|Engine||Kohler 56hp turbo diesel, tier 4|
|Fuel||48 gallons (182L)|
|Hydraulic tank volume||16 gallons (3.79L)|
Add us to your inbox to stay up to date and learn more