• Attaches to your loader quickly using a Skid Steer Universal quick attach device.
• Rugged high strength design for working hard, but light enough to fit a tractor front end loader.
• Wide grapple opening “grabs” debris to provide fast cleanup and dumps cleanly to get your work done quickly.
• Grapples close down to the tines to provide clamping for a wide range of material sizes.
• The serrated grapple leading edge and the tine “teeth” help grab the material and hold it in place while you transport it.
• Independent grapples allow holding onto unevenly shaped brush with maximum clamping force.
• Position of the grapple cylinders provides high clamping forces and quick cycle times to get the job done
|Max. Grapple Opening||35"|
|Grapple Inside Depth||25"|
|# of Cylinders||2|
|Cylinder Size||2-1/2" x 8"|
|Quick Attach Style||Skid Steer Universal|
Add us to your inbox to stay up to date and learn more