• Dual shredding blades for finer shredding of stalks and grass materials.
• Blades create faster decomposition and nutrient return to the soil.
• Front and rear chain guards come standard (double chain guards optional) to provide protection from thrown objects 4 1/2" diameter cut capacity to handle heavy mowing applications with ease.
• Reinforced domed deck design to minimize material buildup, allow faster cleaning, and provide greater strength.
• Deep deck design to handle higher volume of cut material.
• Reduced blade tip speed to handle heavy material.
|Overall Width||90 1/2"|
|Overall Length||138" Lift / 154 1/2" Pull|
|Cutting Height (Min.)||1 1/2"|
|Htich||CATII-III, QH or Pull|
|Blade Carrier||Shredder Bar|
|Horsepower Required||60 HP Lift, 45 HP Pull|
|Gearbox Rating||210 HP|
|Output Shaft Diameter||2 3/8"|
|Blade Tip Speed (FPM)||9,900|
|Cutting Capacity (Max.)||4 1/2"|
|Driveline Size||CAT 5|
|Deck Thickness||7 Ga.|
|Side Skirt||1/4" X 11"|
|Safety Deflectors||Chain Guard|
|Weight (Approx.)||1860 Lift, 2250 Pull|
Add us to your inbox to stay up to date and learn more