Material Handling Service Technician
Experience is required.
Training is provided.
CompensationSalary: DOE USD
Comprehensive benefit package including fully paid employee medical, dental, life insurance, sick leave, 401(k) and more.
Industry: Agriculture, Construction/Industrial, Material Handling
Status: Full Time
Farmers Equipment Company is a full-line dealership of Komatsu and Genie material handling equipment with locations in both Lynden and Burlington. We currently have an opening for a Service Technician primarily working out of our Burlington location.
Primary responsibilities include preventive maintenance and repair of equipment in our Material Handling Division.
* Strong mechanical aptitude
* Minimum three years experience maintaining and repairing material handling equipment
* Competency in computer-based troubleshooting, repair of engines, electronic fuel systems, transmissions, hydraulics and brakes
* Ability to work effectively both individually and with a team of technicians
* Excellent organizational and communication skills
* Clear driving record and proven dependability
* Previous experience in supporting a service department
* Outstanding customer service skills and strong detail orientation
* Hyster experience strongly preferred
Mail your application and resume
Farmers Equipment Company
17893 State Route 20
Burlington, Washington 98233-9623 USA