Berry Harvester Technician
Experience is required.
Training is provided.
CompensationSalary: DOE USD
Comprehensive benefit package including fully paid employee medical and dental, life insurance, paid time off, sick leave, 401(k) and more.
Industry: Agriculture, Construction/Industrial, Material Handling
Status: Full Time
Farmers Equipment Company is a full-service agricultural and material handling equipment dealership with locations in both Lynden and Burlington, representing Case IH, Branson, Komatsu, Krone, OXBO and more. We currently have an opening for a Berry Harvester Technician to serve customers out of our Lynden location and British Columbia.
Primary responsibilities include:
* Perform general repairs on OXBO berry harvesters, including computer-based troubleshooting of engines, electronic fuels systems, electrical and hydraulics, and other general agricultural equipment systems.
* Perform pre-delivery of new harvesters as they arrive on the lot from the factory
* Complete all required paperwork including repair orders, pre-delivery reports, and appraisal
* Communicate with Parts Department on ordering necessary parts
* Effectively communicate with Service Staff when questions arise on repair orders and scheduling of work
* Maintain clean work area in shop and on grounds
* High school diploma equivalent
* Strong mechanical aptitude
* Minimum one year applicable experience or training
* Ability to navigate windows-based diagnostic computer system
* Strong detail-orientation
* Valid driver's license and clear driving record; CDL an asset
* Current Passport with ability to travel into Canada
* Ability to work weekends during harvest season
* Excellent communication skills
Mail or fax your application and resume
Farmers Equipment Company
410 19th St, PO Box 393
Lynden, Washington 98264 USA