Parts Counter Specialist
Experience is required.
Training is provided.
CompensationSalary: DOE USD
Comprehensive benefit package including fully paid employee medical and dental, life insurance, paid time off, sick leave, 401(k) and more.
Industry: Agriculture, Construction/Industrial, Material Handling
Status: Full Time
Farmers Equipment Company is a full-service agricultural and material handling equipment dealership with locations in both Lynden and Burlington, representing Case IH, Branson, Komatsu, Krone, Oxbo and more. We currently have an opening for a Parts Counter Specialist to serve customers at our Lynden location.
Primary responsibilities include:
* Serving both external and internal customers at the parts counter and by phone
* Researching customer requests for items in manual parts catalogs and electronically
* Ordering parts, invoicing customers, coordinating shipment of parts
* Processing credits, returns and receiving stock orders
* Maintaining stock levels of product lines and pricing of parts as assigned
* Other duties as assigned
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proven customer service skills
* Strong detail orientation
* Directly applicable experience preferred
* Ability to successfully operate computer; previous experience with DIS/Keystone system preferred
Mail your application and resume
Farmers Equipment Company
410 19th St, PO Box 393
Lynden, Washington 98264 USA