The Hangcha 3,000-7,000lbs is a diesel IC Pneumatic Forklift.
Dynamic load sensing hydraulic steering system, Efficiency lighting system, lower fuel consumption, combine to provide increased productivity and reduced operating costs.
The environment friendly materials, such as nonasbestos brake shoe and new type sealing gasket,are adopted entirely to pursue environmental safety.
1) In developing the new XF Series, comfort and ease of operation is carefully considered, for example, to improve vibration levels, compound engine damper and full floating power train are adopted. Comfortable operating environments for operator also contribute to increased productivity.
2) The enlarged capacity of optimized exhaust muffler, the intake muffler and the noise shield technologies provide significantly lower noise levels.
3) The new, relocated easy- to-see LCD meter lets the operator check on all aspects of operational status at a glance.
4) The new automobile-style light/turn-signal lever and forward-reverse lever are ergonomically designed and arranged to improve comfort and productivity.
5) The small diameter steering wheel with tilt adjustment provides the ideal operating position. The superior responsiveness of the steering wheel optimizes maneuverability even in narrow spaces.
6) The parking brake is specially developed.The operational force is reduced by 30%.
7) The automobile-style suspended pedals provide more ergonomic operation.
8) The extra foot space is provided to reduce operator fatigue significantly. The new wide-open, non-slip step makes getting in and out easy and safe.The optional Electro-hydraulic proportional control system contributes more sensitive and precise load handling. The easy- to-operate levers provide total load handling operation. An armrest is provided to reduce fatigue.
9) In addition to the soft landing system, the soft lifting system is adopted (front lifting cylinders of triplex mast and full free duplex mast ) , as a result, the noise and shock of the mast significantly decreases.
10) The developed front lifting cylinders with smaller outer diameter give the operator superior forward visibility. The double lifting cylinders provide better forward visibility.
1) The new aluminum alloy transmission with full floating structure features excellent heat dissipation capability, more and thicker disc meet the most demanding applications.
2) The new stamped air cleaner featuring tangential intake, double seal with safety filter is durable, corrosion-free and vibration-resistant, provides better filter efficiency and lower intake resistance than the previous.
3) XF series features rugged design, stamped frame and engine hood, stamped instrument panel and head guard, heavy profile rail mast combine to provide excellent rigidity, which ensures outstanding reliability even in heavy-duty work.
4) Extra capacity combined radiator with serpentine wave and optimized heat dissipation channel enhance the heat dissipation capability to keep engine reliability even in heavy-duty applications.
1) The cover on the Panel can be lifted up simply to check the brake fluid.
2) The two-piece design makes the floorboard easy to lift and remove for access to the power train.
3) The easy-to-operate latch provides quick access to the engine compartment.
4) The fasteners of the radiator cover can be turned easily by hand to enable quick inspections or servicing.
1) The locking device of the engine hood damper and parking brake help add to safety.
2) An optional rear-pillar assist grip with a horn button enhances safety of operator while traveling in reverse.
3) The operator presence sensing system incorporates lifting/tilting and traveling locking function. When the operator leaves the seat, the system automatically locks lifting / tilting and disables traveling to ensure safety.
4) A throttling device is adopted to avoid the mast being out of control even some pipes are broken.