1) Dynamic load sensing hydraulic steering system,Efficiency lighting system, lower fuel consumption, combine to provide increased productivity and reduced operating costs.
2) The new efficiency lighting system employs LED illuminant and new type reflector to reduce energy consumption, improve significantly illumination performance and prolong work time.
A lineup of powerful and clean engines and environment friendly materials help to reduce the output of undesirable substances over the lifetime of the truck, while creating a cleaner work environment.
1) In developing the new XF Series, comfort and ease of operation is carefully considered, for example, to improve vibration levels, compound engine damper and full floating power train are adopted. Comfortable operating environments for operator also contribute to increased productivity.
2) In addition to rubber damper between frames and steering axle, compound engine damper and full floating power train achieve flexible connection between frames and driving system, as a result,traveling vibrations and vibrations from the driving system are significantly reduced.
3) The enlarged capacity of optimized exhaust muffler,the intake muffler and the noise shield technologies provide sig nificantly lower noise levels.
4) The new, relocated easy-to-see LCD meter lets the operator check on all aspects of operational status at a glance.
5) The new automobile-style light/turn-signal lever and forward-reverse lever are ergonomically designed and arranged to improve comfort and productivity.
6) The small diameter steering wheel with tilt adjustment provides the ideal operating position.The superior responsiveness of the steering wheel optimizes maneuverability even in narrow spaces.
7) The parking brake is specially developed. The operational force is reduced by 30%.
8) The automobile-style suspended pedals provide more ergonomic operation.
9) The extra foot space is provided to reduce operator fatigue significantly. The new wide-open, non-slip step makes getting in and out easy and safe.The optional Electro-hydraulic proportional control system contributes more sensitive and precise load handling. The easy-to-operate levers provide total load handling operation. An armrest is provided to reduce fatigue.
10) In addition to the soft landing system, the soft lifting system is adopted (front lifting cylinders of triplex mast and full free duplex mast), as a result, the noise and shock of the mast significantly decreases.
11) The developed front lifting cylinders with smaller outer diameter give the operator superior forward visibility.The double front lifting cylinders provide better forward visibility.
1) Extra capacity combined radiator with serpentine wave and optimized heat dissipation channel enhance the heat dissipation capability to keep engine reliability even in heavy-duty applications.
2) XF series features rugged design, stamped frame and engine hood, stamped instrument panel and head guard, heavy profile rail mast combine to provide excellent rigidity, which ensures outstanding reliability even in heavy-duty work.
3) Bigger diameter of steering cylinder.
1) The new controller integrates all electrical components, features excellent durability for temperature, water and vibration for most demanding operation.
2) The cover on the Panel can be lifted up simply to check the brake fluid.
3) The easy-to-operate latch provides quick access to the engine compartment.
4) The two-piece design makes the floorboard easy to lift and remove for access to the power train.
5) The fasteners of the radiator cover can be turned easily by hand to enable quick inspections or servicing.
1) A wide range of technologies are applied to ensure absolute safety for both the operator and those in the surrounding.
2) An optional rear-pillar assist grip with a horn button enhances safety of operator while traveling in reverse.The locking device of the engine hood damper and parking brake help add to safety.
3) The operator presence sensing system incorporates lifting / tilting and traveling locking function, When the operator leaves the seat, the system automatically locks lifting / tilting and disables traveling to ensure safety.
4) A throttling device is adopted to avoid the mast being out of control even some pipes are broken.
|Manufacturer||HANGCHA GROUP CO.,LTD.|
|Manufacturer's type designation||CPCD40-XW58B||CPCD45-XW58B||CPCD50-XXW58B|
|Drive: electric (battery or mains), diesel, petrol, fuel gas||Diesel||Diesel||Diesel|
|Operator type: hand, pedestrian, stand-up, sit-down, order-picker||Sit-down||Sit-down||Sit-down|
|Rated capacity/rated load (lb)||8000||9000||10000|
|Load centre distance (in)||24||24||24|
|Load distance, centre of drive axle to fork (in)||21.7||21.7||21.9|
|Rear overhang in||21||22.2||22|
|Service Weight lb||14400||14800||15100|
|Axle loading, laden front/rear lb||20100/2300||21500/2300||22700/2400|
|Axle loading, unladen front/rear lb||6660/7740||6660/8140||6660/8440|
|Tyres: solid rubber, superelastic, pneumatic, polyurethane||Pneumatic||Pneumatic||Pneumatic|
|Tyre size, front||8.25-15-14PR||300-15-18PR||300-15-18PR|
|Tyre size, rear||7.00-12-12PR||7.00-12-12PR||7.00-12-12PR|
|Wheels, number front / rear (x = driven wheels)||2||2||2|
|Tread, front (in)||46.2||47.4||47.4|
|Tread, rear (in)||44.5||44.5||44.5|
|Tilt of mast/fork carriage forward/backward||6/12||6/12||6/12|
|Height, mast lowered (in)||88.4||88.4||88.4|
|Free lift (in)||6.3||6.3||6.3|
|Height, mast extended (in)||164.2||164.2||170|
|Height of overhead guard (cabin) (in)||89.4||89.4||89.4|
|Seat height relating to SIP (in)||51.4||51.4||51.4|
|Coupling height (in)||17.7||17.7||17.7|
|Overall length (in)||163.6||164.8||170.7|
|Length to face of forks (in)||121.5||122.6||128.5|
|Overall width (in)||55.9||59.2||59.2|
|Fork dimensions (in)||2/4.8/42.1||2/4.9/42.1||2/4.9/42.1|
|Fork-carriage width (in)||49.2||49.2||49.2|
|Distance between fork-arms (in)||12.2~47.2||12.2~47.2||12.2~47.2|
|Ground clearance, laden, below mast (in)||6.7||6.7||6.7|
|Ground clearance, centre of wheelbase (in)||9||9||9|
|Aisle width for pallets 1000 x 1200 crossways (in)||174.8||176||182.3|
|Aisle width for pallets 800 x 1200 lengthways (in)||174.8||176||182.3|
|Turning radius (in)||105.9||107.1||113.2|
|Internal turning radius (in)||33.3||33.3||34.4|
|Min. right angle stacking aisle width(Ast) (in)||127.6||128.7||135|
|Travel speed, laden/unladen mph||(-/14.9)||(-/14.9)||(-/14.9)|
|Lift speed, laden/unladen ft/min||90/-||90/-||78/-|
|Lowering speed, laden/unladen ft/min||98/-||98/-||98/-|
|Drawbar pull, laden/unladen lbf||8990/-||8990/-||8990/-|
|Gradeability, laden/unladen %||35/-||33/-||31/-|
|Engine power according to DIN ISO 1585 HP||74||74||74|
|Rated speed r/min||2200||2200||2200|
|Number of cylinders/displacement (-) / (in )3||4/170.9||4/170.9||4/170.9|
|Vehicle electrical system voltage V||12||12||12|
|Battery voltage/nominal capacity V/Ah||12/105||12/105||12/105|
|Rated torque N·m/r/min||298/1600||298/1600||298/1600|
|Bore × stroke in||3.7×3.9||3.7×3.9||3.7×3.9|
|Operating pressure for attachments bar||190||190||190|
|Hydraulic Tank - capacity (drain & refill) gal||17.6||17.6||19.8|
|Fuel tank capacity gal||17.6||17.6||19.8|
|Sound pressure level at the driver´s seat dB (A)||85||85||85|
Add us to your inbox to stay up to date and learn more