• The OPL ensures high performance through AC drive technology.
• Its effortless tiller, including the grip on the backside as well as the back seat makes traveling easier and safer.
• With its long forks the OPL accelerates all horizontal order picking processes over long distances.
• Noblelift AC drive system.
• Electric power steering.
• Comfortable and effortless to operate.
• Sideways travel control in order picking mode.
• Standard battery and easy sideways exchange.
|Manufacturer's type designation||OPL55|
|Power (battery ,diesel, petrol, gas, manual)||Battery|
|Operator type||Order- picker|
|Load Capacity / rated load||5500 Q (lbs)|
|Load centre distance||47.2 C (in)|
|Load distance ,centre of drive axle to fork||63 X (in)|
|Wheelbase||104.5 Y (in)|
|Service weight||2736 lbs|
|Axle loading, laden front/rear||2898/5338 lbs|
|Axle loading, unladen front/rear||2068/668|
|Tire size, front||φ9.8X3.2 (φ x w (in))|
|Tire size, rear||φ3.3X3.7 (φ x w (in))|
|Additional wheels(dimensions)||φ5.9X2.4 (φ x w (in))|
|Wheels, number front/rear(x=driven wheels)||1+1X4|
|Tread, front||16.5 b10 (in)|
|Tread, rear||15 b11 (in)|
|Height of tiller in drive position min./max.||48.3/52.8/55.9/57.1 (h14 (in))|
|Height, lowered||3.3 h13(in)|
|Overall length||147.5 (l1 (in))|
|Length to face of forks||53 l2(in)|
|Overall width||31.9 b1 (in)|
|Fork dimensions||2.4/7.1/94.5 s/e/l (in)|
|Distance between fork- arms||22 b5(in)|
|Ground clearance, centre of wheelbase||1 m2 (in)|
|Aisle width for pallets 800X1200 lengthways||157.9 Ast (in)|
|Turning radius||116 Wa (in)|
|Travel speed, laden/ unladen||5.6/7.5 mph|
|Lift speed, laden/ unladen||6.7/8.9 fpm|
|Lowering speed, laden/ unladen||6.9/3.9 fpm|
|Max. gradeability, laden/ unladen||6/ 12 %|
|Drive motor rating S2 60 min||3.9 HP|
|Lift motor rating at S3 15%||1.6 HP|
|Battery acc.to DIN 43531/35/36 A,B,C,no||No, cells 3PzS|
|Battery voltage, nominal capacity k5||24/ 465 V/ Ah|
|Battery weight||830 lbs|
|Energy consumption acc. to VDI cycle||0.7 kWh/h|
|Type of drive control||AC- speed control|
|Sound level at driver`s ear acc. to EN 12053||67 dB(A)|
Add us to your inbox to stay up to date and learn more