• Key-switch, emergency switch and battery discharge indicator.
• Standard battery: Long operating time through high capacity with 3 PPZS battery.
• Storage Tray: The robust battery cover to with storage areas for utilities or packaging and stretch foil.
• Tiller: All operating elements on the CAN tiller are easy to reach.
• Electric steering (optional): The electric steering makes the operating effortless. Maneuvering in narrow spaces becomes with the electric steering easiest.
• Different mast versions: 2-stage and 3-stage masts up to 236 inch lift-height.
• Tiller: All operating elements on the CAN tiller are easy to reach
• Noblelift AC drive system: The AC drive system gives high performance, ensures low maintenance costs and its high efficiency, saves energy for longer operations.
• Optional straddle leg: Adjustable straddle leg design, suitable for diverse pallet sizes and more stability.
|Manufacturer's type designation||PS33SL
196.9 / 114.2
|Power (battery ,diesel, petrol, gas, manual)||Battery|
|Load Capacity / rated load (lbs)||3307|
|Load centre distance (in)||23.6|
|Load distance ,centre of drive axle to fork X (in)||28.4|
|Service weight (lbs)||3752
|Axle loading, laden front/rear (lbs)||3182/3877
|Axle loading, unladen front/rear (lbs)||2322/1430
|Tire size, front v||φ 9.1×3.0|
|Tire size, rear (in)||φ 3.1×2.8|
|Additional wheels(dimensions) (in)||φ 4.9x2.4|
|Wheels, number front/rear(x=driven wheels)||1x+2/4|
|Tread, front (in)||29.5
|Tread, rear (in)||42.9-54.7|
|Lowered mast height (in)||87.4
|Free lift height (in)||65.4
|Extended mast height (in)||217.3
|Height of tiller in drive position min./ max. (in)||53.9/37.2|
|Height, lowered (in)||2|
|Overall length (in)||77.3
|Length to face of forks (in)||40.55
|Overall width (in)||39.4
|Fork dimensions (in)||1.2/3.9/45.3|
|Distance between fork- arms (in)||7.9-28.3|
|Ground clearance, centre of wheelbase (in)||1.0|
|Aisle width for pallets 1000X1200 lengthways (in)||106.9
|Aisle width for pallets 800X1200 lengthways (in)||106.9
|Turning radius (in)||70.6
|Travel speed, laden/unladen (mph)||3.75/3.75|
|Lift speed, laden/ unladen (fph)||16.1/29.9|
|Lowering speed, laden/ unladen (fph)||18.7/21.3|
|Max. gradeability performance, laden/ unladen (%)||6/12|
|Drive Motor rating S2 60 min (HP)||1.77|
|Lift motor rating at S3 15% (HP)|| 4.1
|Battery acc. to DIN 43531/35/36 A, B, C, no|| B，3PzS
|Battery voltage, nominal capacity K5 (V/Ah)|| 24/350
|Battery weight lbs|| 635.5
|Energy consumption acc. to VDI cycle (kWh/h)||2.36|
|Type of drive control||AC- speed control|
|Sound level at driver's ear according to EN 12053|
Add us to your inbox to stay up to date and learn more