• Variety of ergonomically designed handles, with options for comfortable rubber grip or robust whole steel handles, or one piece plastic cover with optimized safety and comfort.
• Three position operating lever for lifting, transporting and lowering purposes. Lower Position---to lower load, pull up on the finger tip control. Neutral Position—place finger tip control in this position during pulling or transporting. Lift Position—to raise load, push down on finger tip control, pump handle to raise the load.
• Mechanical Drive: The mechanical drive can effortlessly accelerate heavy loads. The drive can be engaged in both directions and also has a rest position.
• Oscillation movements: Easy oscillation movements of the tiller reduces required operating force to a minimum.
• Brake function and ramps: If the mechanical drive is engaged in one direction, a brake function is applied towards the other direction. On inclines this function is an obvious advantage. No downhill rolling of the truck.
• This function also helps tremendously if the truck is used on tail lifts or for battery exchange systems.
• Options for single or tandem fork rollers.
• Additional entry and exit fork rollers guarantees maximum stability and safety for transporting goods on slopes.
|Type sheet for industrial truck acc.to VDI 2198|
|Manufacturer`s type designation||ER A44/55|
|Load Capacity / rated load||4400/5500/6600 Lbs|
|Load centre distance||23.6 c(inch)|
|Load distance ,centre of drive axle to fork||38.3 x(inch)|
|Service weight(with Pu double wheels)||165 lb|
|Axle loading, laden front/rear||3946/1854 lb|
|Axle loading, unladen front/rear||48.4/114.4 lb|
|Tyre size, front||Æ 3.1× 2.8 inch|
|Tyre size, rear||Æ 7.9× 2 inch|
|Additional wheels(dimensions)||— inch|
|Wheels, number front/rear(x=driven wheels)||2/2 or 2/4|
|Tread, front||21 b10 (inch)|
|Tread, rear||15 b11 (inch)|
|Lift height||4.5 h3 (inch)|
|Height of tiller||48.4 h14(inch)|
|Height, lowered||3.3 h13 (inch)|
|Overall length||62.9 l1 (inch)|
|Length to face of forks||17.6 l2 (inch)|
|Overall width||21.3 b1 (inch)|
|Fork dimensions||1.8/6.3/46 s/e/l (inch)|
|Distance between fork- arms||21 b5 (inch)|
|Ground clearance, centre of wheelbase||1.5 m2 (inch)|
|Aisle width for pallets 800×1200 lengthways||84.3 Ast (inch)|
|Turning radius||52.3 Wa (inch)|
Add us to your inbox to stay up to date and learn more