• The ESE44 is built on the head of a standard hand pallet truck, which makes it different from all conventional pallet truck scales, the single fork structure contains no scale components and the forks keep their original dimensions.
• Capacity: 4400 lbs. in 11 lbs. steps;
• Scale functions: zero correction, total weight;
• Electronic lifting height indication;
• Power supply: 2 standard 1.5V AA/LR6 batteries;
• Possible to reach 3,000 weighing on a set of batteries. Original fork dimensions; Splash proof: IP65.
• The "First weight indication system with electronic height indication" the ESE44 is used and assembled on a standard traditional hand pallet truck, only one single chassis needed, and that makes the big difference from all other traditional hand pallet trucks with scale instruments, which need systematically a double chassis.
|Weight Indication Pallet Truck|
|Capacity Q lbs||4400|
|Min.Fork Height h13 Inch||2.95"|
|Max.Fork Height h1 Inch||7.7|
|Handle Height h14||48.1|
|Load Roller D1 Single Inch||φ2.55x3.65|
|Load Roller D1 Tandem (Special Order) Inch||φ3x2.8|
|Fork Overall Width b5||21" | 27"|
|Fork Length I||48"|
Add us to your inbox to stay up to date and learn more