• Option of single and tandem fork rollers.
• Additional entry and exit fork rollers guarantees for maximum stability and safety for transporting goods on slopes.
• Ergonomically designed handle with comfortable rubber grip allows the optimized safety as well as comfortable. Three position operational handle lever for lifting, transporting and lowering purposes.
• Lower Position---to lower load, pull up on the finger tip control.
• Neutral Position—to place finger tip control in this position during pulling the truck or load.
• Lift Position—to raise load, push down on finger tip control, pump handle to raise the load.
• Excellent galvanized whole casting hydraulic pump, robust and durable, with fine control of lowering speed and overload valve, low routine maintenance.
• Option of different coating material for both steering wheel and fork rollers.
• Polyurethane Ideal for delicate floors with hard wearing and non-marking property, quiet and durable.
• Nylon---low drag efforts, high resistance to chemicals, non-marking, preferred in food, fishing and chemical industries with smooth level floors.
• Rubber---Best choice for quiet and durable demands, ideal for smooth and rough floors.
|Hand pallet truck|
|Capacity Q lbs||6600|
|Min. Fork Height h Inch||2.95"|
|Max.Fork Height h1 Inch||7.5"|
|Steering Wheel Inch||φ7" x 2"|
|Load Roller Single Inch||φ2.9" x 3.7"|
|Load Roller Tandem (Special Order) Inch||φ2.9" x 2.8"|
|Size of Fork e*s Inch|
|Overall Forks Width B Inch||27" | 21" | 18" (Special Order)|
|Fork Length Inch||48" | 42" | 36" | 32" (Special Order)|
Add us to your inbox to stay up to date and learn more