High work output from this power tiller with its working width of 6.18 m.
High quality seedbed preparation in heavy soils or crop residues, this power tiller is designed for intensive use in difficult conditions:
- Central and side gearboxes with oil cooler and built-in circulation system,
- Synthetic oil for the possibility of working at higher temperatures,
- Cut-out clutches either side of the machine,
- Coated blades for a longer life,
- KTS 20: temperature and gearbox rotation monitoring unit,
- Reinforced primary PTO-shaft.
This power tiller is ideal for high-powered tractors up to 400 hp with cat. 3, 4 and 4N linkage, and adaptation for Quick Hitch cat. 4 linkage possible.
Working depth and rear hood are easy to adjust with hydraulic settings. Machine operations can be adapted to working conditions in order to meet your objectives in the best possible way.
|Working width (m)||6.18|
|Rotor diameter (mm)||600|
|Number of tools||144|
|Minimum power requirement for PTO (kW)||220|
|Minimum power requirement for PTO (hp)||300|
|PTO speed (rpm)||1000|
|Maximum authorised tractor power (kW)||294|
|Maximum Authorised Tractor Power (hp)||400|
|Type of tools||Cultirotor with blades + counter flanges|
|Transmission||Cut-out clutch on side gearboxes|
|Weight with Maxipacker roller (kg)||4470|
|Monitoring unit||KTS 20 : Gearbox temperature and cut-out monitoring|
Add us to your inbox to stay up to date and learn more